Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- 2021-2022 school year
Roseburg, OR area - Interviewing Now
ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to fill a school based SLP position that we have available for the 2021-2022 school year. The caseload is to be determined and an individual open to Elementary students is preferred. This is a great opportunity for a strong experienced candidate to work in a great school district. Clinical Fellows with schools experience will be considered.
Interested in other locations or traveling around the country?
?Give me a call to discuss our other opportunities.
- CCC-SLP or Clinical Fellows will be considered
- 2021-2022 school year
- Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Must be licensed in Oregon or able to secure prior to school start
- Wonderful staff and therapy team that have been consistent clients
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Pay!
- Healthcare Insurance
- State licensure reimbursement
- Travel/Housing Stipends (For eligible candidates) - this is a great advantage for those traveling/commuting long distances!
For immediate consideration fill out the application below or e-mail your resume to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details give me a call at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106