Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-time, Bloomingdale, IL
Job Summary: We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Bloomingdale, IL. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. The tentative work hours are from 8:15 AM to 3:45 PM, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break. As an SLP, you will work with middle school students. We are open to conducting interviews via Zoom or in-person.
- Location: Bloomingdale, IL
- Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Work Schedule: 5 days a week
- Work Hours: Tentatively 8:15 AM to 3:45 PM
- Lunch Break: 30-minute unpaid lunch
- Student Population: middle school
- Interview: Zoom or in-person interview available
- Valid licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Illinois.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Experience working with a diverse range of age groups.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders and appropriate intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with IEP (Individualized Education Program) development and implementation.
- Availability for either a Zoom or in-person interview.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and any supporting documents through our online application portal. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled