I am working directly with a school district located near Fort Wayne, IN that are looking to find full-time CCC-SLP Speech Language Pathologists or New Graduate – Clinical Fellows. Graduates of the local MS-SLP program are encouraged to apply.
Our client is looking to interview new graduates and licensed CCC-SLP therapists that are going to be able to work for the 2021-2022 school year. Clinical fellowship year (CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply, supervision will be provided. This is a great opportunity for a CF to add experience towards obtaining their CCC.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Start: November 1, 2021 - End: May 2022
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Caseload type: Varied caseload
- Quick Interview Process
- New Graduates Accepted
- Supervision Provided for Clinical Fellows
- Prospective CCC-SLP candidates must have: Active IN SLP State License + CCC + Master’s degree or higher
- Prospective CF-SLP candidates must have: IN SLP state License (in-process is fine) + Master’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly. I am available by phone from 9-5pm EST and will respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by for more details on this job opening or other openings listed with ProCare Therapy. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Please apply by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106