- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A great school in the San Jose, California area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Master’s level degree
- State license
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »