- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A great school in the San Jose, California area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Master’s level degree
- State license
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »