Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Morris, IL looking for someone to join their team as a Speech Therapist for this school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today!
At a glance:
- Full-time: working hours are 7:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Start ASAP through end of school year
- Caseload: elementary Autism and high school intellectual disabilities
- Multiple school sites
- Contract based (potential to renew)
- Bill direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation and tailored benefits package
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- Must have SLP license in Illinois
- Must have ASHA CCC
Apply now! The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Interested in a virtual school job? Find out if you pre-qualify for ProCare Therapy's remote teaching and therapy jobs through the form below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled