We are currently looking for a Speech Therapist candidate to work with a school district near Whitnel, NC. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. See details below.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/week through June 2022
- Caseload: elementary age, 82 students
- Mild - severe disabilities
- Duties include but not limited to IEP meetings, therapy, paperwork
- Onsite only
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- Must have SLP license in North Carolina
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Apply now! To be considered for this position, please contact Taylor at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Interested in a virtual school job? Find out if you pre-qualify for ProCare Therapy's remote teaching and therapy jobs through the form below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled