SLP-Job Opening near Macon, Georgia
Job Type: Any
SLP-Job Opening near Macon, GA
ProCare Therapy is working closely to fill a school-based s SLP position in a fantastic and supportive school district near Macon, GA!
- Full time hours
- 30+ hours per week
- Middle school caseload
- Full 21/22 school year
- ASHA CCC's or CFY considered
- Classifying student’s speech and communication problems and/or disorders
- Measuring and properly treating swallowing and speech issues that are due to a wide range of causes.
- Planning and executing relevant treatment programs that are case-specific.
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment.
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure. (GA)
For more information, please submit update resume to Renato Carcamo.
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770-225-3020
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled