Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job
Charlotte, MI area (close commute)
ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to fill a school based SLP position that we have available. This is a great district and opportunity for a Clinical Fellow/Recent Graduate trying to get experience under their belt. The caseload is to be determined and an individual open to Elementary to High School is preferred. This is a great opportunity for a strong experienced candidate or a new grad open to gaining valuable experience.
- CCC-SLP or CF's are encouraged to apply!
- Must up to date on current state licensing or open to obtaining proper licensure
- Full-time (35-37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload will be determined after the interview
- Wonderful staff and therapy team that have been consistent clients
- Licensed in MI
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Pay!
- Health Benefits
- State licensure reimbursement
- Travel/Housing Stipends (For eligible candidates) - this is a great advantage for those traveling/commuting long distances!
Interested in other locations or traveling around the country?
?Give me a call to discuss our other opportunities.
Apply below or e-mail your resume to me directly at
For more details give me a call at the number below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106