Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job
Summer Position and 2021-2022 school year
Rome, GA area
ProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to fill a school based SLP position that we have available. This is a great district and opportunity for an experienced SLP or Clinical Fellow/Recent Graduate trying to get experience under their belt. The caseload is to be determined and an individual open to Elementary is preferred. This is a great opportunity for a strong experienced candidate or a new grad open to gaining valuable experience.
- CCC-SLP or CF's are encouraged to apply!
- Must up to date on current state licensing or open to obtaining proper licensure
- Part-time- Hours TBD
- Summer Position: June 2021-July 2021
- 2021-2022- School year- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- PreK-5th grade students
- Wonderful staff and therapy team that have been consistent clients
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Pay!
- Health Benefits
- State licensure reimbursement
- Travel/Housing Stipends (For eligible candidates) - this is a great advantage for those traveling/commuting long distances!
Interested in other locations or traveling around the country?
Give me a call to discuss our other opportunities.
Apply below or e-mail your resume to me directly at
For more details give me a call at the number below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Office Line: 770-776-2106