- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Kent, Washington that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The SLP will collaborate with the special education team members to diagnose and treat students for their specific communication disorders.
SLP Job in Kent, Washington
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Maternity leave until end of school year, with option to renew
- IEP writing, goal setting, treatment plans
- Communicating with parents and administration on the progress of each student
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of Washington
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »