ProCare Therapy is working with a school in the Red Bluff, CA area seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work with a small caseload of k-8 students onsite in the Red Bluff, CA area. The SLP job is full time working onsite or hybrid and following the school schedule. The SLP will use AAC devices and work with students with mod/severe needs. Experience in schools prior is not required, but pediatric experience prior would be preferred. This Red Bluff, CA SLP job pays weekly every Friday, offers a competitive salary based on experience and medical insurance benefits. New graduate CFs will be considered.
To be considered for this position immediately, contact Rebecca McFall at [email protected] or apply below.
- Full time- 37.5 hours
- school setting, 1-2 sites
- flexible schedule
- small caseload, mod/severe students k-8
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits available, 401k matching
- state of California license active
- CF new graduates will be considered as Supervision is provided
- experience in schools or with pediatrics prior
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled