Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact in the lives of students? Do you possess excellent communication skills and a strong desire to help children overcome speech and language challenges? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! A school district in Napa, CA is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their dynamic team for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. Join us in fostering a supportive learning environment where every student can thrive!
Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in the educational journey of students by providing specialized speech and language services. Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other members of the multidisciplinary team, you will assess, diagnose, and treat students with speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities!
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on assessment results.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with various speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to support students' academic and social development.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting intervention plans as necessary.
- Educate and involve parents in their child's speech and language development.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of goals and objectives.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- Current licensure as an SLP in the state of California.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with pediatric populations, preferably in a school setting.
- Knowledge of various speech and language disorders and their treatment approaches
If interested and want to be considered for an interview, please send your resume to my email and contact me below:
Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled