A school district in Bellevue, NE has reached out to ProCare Therapy to help fill an onsite Speech Language Pathologist position for the 22-23 school year. If you are currently licensed in Nebraska, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite (Bellevue, NE)
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be licensed through State Board
- CFY's welcome to apply!
- School-based SLP experience preferred
- Assignment will be full-time for 22/23 school year
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Caseload size: 40-60 students
- APPLY TODAY!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled