SLP needed near Madison Heights, MI (Full time)
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Madison Heights, MI area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- 33-35 hours per week
- Full school year
- K-12th caseload
- Must have Michigan SLP license and ASHA CCCs
- Must have valid Michigan teaching certificate with SB (Speech and Language Impairment)
- Will work at a high school 1 day per week
- 21 students, mix of self-contained ASD classroom and Cognitive Impairment classroom
- 4 days at 2nd location From Director: "We providing services to students with moderate to severe cognitive impairments and significant behavior changes. Many of the students are nonverbal or functionally nonverbal with communication systems"
- Knowledge of AAC/alternative communication techniques highly preferred
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled