SLP needed near Roebuck, South Carolina
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join a supportive school near Roebuck, SC. This position will be for the full 2021-2022 school year. This is a long standing client of ours with great staff and kids!
- Must have SLP license in SC
- K – 12th Grade caseload, with the majority being elementary school kiddos
- Full time
- Multi-categorical certification needed
- License and certifications in good standing
- School experience preferred
- Open to a Clinical Fellow!
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- United Healthcare insurance plans
- Travel and relocation assistance
New grads, take a look at our SLP New Grad program by clicking here
Please apply by submitting your resume to: Jordan.Flanagan@ProCareTherapy.com For any questions about this position, please contact Jordan Flanagan at 678-448-4728.
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled