SLP Opportunity Open | Peyton, CO
Job Type: Any
Are you an experienced SLP in Peyton looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Peyton area for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time
- Middle School- High School
- On site- Including 2 Campuses
- SLPA support for services
- 45 Student Caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CO SLP License
- ASHA CCC
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled