Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Pine Valley Employment Type: Full-time (for the '23-'24 School Year)
- 35 hrs
- 50 students
- More details on interview (zoom)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in CA
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is preferred but not always required.
- Experience working with school-age children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with students, parents, and fellow educators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The full-time position for the '23-'24 school year offers a rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives and contribute to their academic success. Join our dedicated team of educators , and help create a positive learning experience for all students.
Contact: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled