Job Title: Mat Leave School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Redding Employment Type: Full-time (for the '23-'24 School Year)
Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Redding, you will play a vital role in supporting students' communication and language development. Your primary responsibility will be to assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in students across different grade levels within the school district.
- Full time
- 30+ hrs/wk
- More details on interview (zoom)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in CA
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is preferred but not always required.
- Experience working with school-age children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with students, parents, and fellow educators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The full-time position for the '23-'24 school year offers a rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives and contribute to their academic success. Join our dedicated team of educators , and help create a positive learning experience for all students.
Contact: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled