Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Job Type: Full-Time (2023/2024 School Year) | Considering teletherapy
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP in our district, you will be responsible for providing speech and language services to students in accordance with their individual education plans (IEPs) and district guidelines.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to determine students speech and language needs
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Providing direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups
- Collaborating with teachers and other professionals to develop and implement classroom strategies that support students' communication needs
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communication with parents/guardians and other team members
- Participating in IEP meetings and other team meetings as needed
- Master s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active state SLP license or eligibility for licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Prior experience working with children in a school or clinical setting preferred
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Our district is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment for all students and staff. If you are passionate about helping students achieve their communication goals and are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Sam Jallah at [email protected] and send me a text at (770) 225-3176 once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps.
- Check Procare Out:
- Procare Blog
- Procare FAQs
- Procare Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled