SLP - Speech Pathologist or CFY Needed in Huntsville!
Job Type: Contract
A very supportive school district's special education department near Huntsville, AL is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC or CFY) for the remainder of this school year and next year!
Job Details and Requirements:
- Part Time - 20 Hours pw
- Mostly Elementary Population (Some Older Kids)
- ASAP Start until the end of July
- Interviewing and Offering Now!
- Candidates must have AL State License
- ASHA CCC's preferred
- CFY's are welcome to apply if you have a personal supervisor
About Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunity – Taxes come out of your paycheck, we pay half your payroll taxes, and you’re under our company liability insurance
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Stipends and Per Diem available to those on travel assignments
If you are interested in applying, send an updated resume to Aubrey Gay at email@example.com or call directly at 770-447-5009.
And if you’re interested in virtual opportunities, still email me your resume but also follow this link to see if you qualify: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled