SLP: Speech Therapy Position / Interviewing Now
Job Type: Contract
A school district in the Halifax area is currently in need of a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team on a full time basis. At this time, the director is only considering ASHA CCC.
Position at a Glance:
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Staff On-Site for Assistance
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Models correct use of language, oral and written
- Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly
- Demonstrates accurate and up-to-date knowledge of content
- Identifies speech and language disordered students through evaluation and analyzing communication skills of students found in the identification process
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this part time position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104 or Crystal.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled