- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A new TeleSpeech SLP job is open for an Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Maine. This Speech Language Pathologist job in Maine needs an SLP part time hours to work with a caseload of students k-5 (elementary). Experience in schools prior is required, and SLPs must hold a state of Maine license to be considered. This part time SLP job in Maine allows the Speech Language Pathologist to work from home and provide teleservices. This SLP telespeech job pays weekly!
- computer less than 4 years old
- high speed internet
- basic computer skills
- able to work 20 hours a week (school hours)
- experience in schools prior
- 20 hours (flexible schedule)
- work from home
- start immediately (1-2 weeks ideally)
- provide services remotely
- paid weekly
- caseload k-5 students
To apply or for more information send a resume to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »