SLP to work from home for school in Oregon
Job Type: Any Of These
Speech Language Pathologist for School in OR
School district in Oregon has teamed up with ProCare Therapy to find a Speech Language Pathologist for Remote need. This need is 100% virtual and candidate must be able/willing to get Liability Insurance. Below you will find more details on the job.
- .8 FTE
- School is flexible on schedule (M-Th/T-F or some combination)
- FLEX Online School, fully virtual VOCO
- March 8th start
- K-12 Online format school
- Individual/Group sessions, Evaluations, IEP's
- Must have a Masters level degree
- Must be licensed in the state of Oregon
- If you do not live in Oregon you are to be licensed in both the state you resign as well as the state of Oregon.
- Tech Screen (ProCare will provide)
If you are looking to apply please feel free to send you updated resume and at least 2 references to Jamaal smoot.
Jamaal Smoot Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
O 770-557-3224 O Jamaal.firstname.lastname@example.org
*We offer Virtual Testing for SLPs, OTs, and School Psychologists!*
I work with qualified: ? Special Education Teachers ? School Psychologists ? Paraprofessionals ? OT’s ? PT’s ? SLP’s ? Sign Language Interpreters (SLI’s) ? Tele-therapists ? School Nurses ? Counselors ? General Education teachers ? many more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled