SLP Wanted - Baltimore, Maryland - Accepting Virtual and Onsite Candidates
Job Type: Any
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered for a school near Maryland, Baltimore. We are offering competitive rates to fulfill this vacancy as soon as possible.
- MD Education Certificate
- MD Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC
- We are considering CFYs
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist patients that can range from K-5th grade.
- 35 Hours a Week
- Elementary Caseload
- Number of patients is to be discussed
This opportunity is being monitored daily. Candidates can expect a response within two business days.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled