SLP Wanted - Colorado Springs - This School Year AND The Next School year
Job Type: Any
Patients are in need of a Speech Language Pathologist within the Colorado Springs area. We are looking to fill this vacancy due to this urgent need, and as such are offering a variety of competitive compensatory packages.
We offer relocation assistance via stipends for those who are willing to take the job, but the distance may be an obstacle for them.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CO SLP License
- CO Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- We are considering CFYs for this position.
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Full-time Hours (37.5)
- Around 40 patients
- One location
- Direct Hire
- Early Intervention Available
- Transition / High School available
- SLPA Support is provided depending on caseloads
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can. Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Responses will be within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled