SLP Wanted - Current School Year - Fernwood, Washington
Job Type: Any
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered for a school near Fernwood, Washington. We are offering competitive rates to fulfill this vacancy as soon as possible.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Education Certificate
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Full Time Hours
- Remainder of the School Year
- Renewal for next school year possible
- Onsite Preferred
- Taking Remote Candidates
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
This opportunity is being monitored daily. Candidates can expect a response within two business days.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled