SLP wanted - Kent, Washington - Full Time - High School - Teletherapy
Job Type: Any
We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in order to fill a vacant position within Kent, Washington. This job is for those who are looking for a way to apply their expertise in a meaningful way.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Education Certificate
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- 30 - 32 Hours a Week
- Must have ESA
- Open to Teletherapy
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can, to help these students get back on track with their scholastic plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Our responses will arrive within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled