- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A new TeleSpeech SLP job is open for an Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Indiana. This Speech Language Pathologist job in Indiana needs an SLP full time hours to work with a caseload of students k-12. Experience in schools prior is required, and SLPs must hold a state of Indiana license to be considered. This SLP job in Indiana allows the Speech Language Pathologist to work from home and provide teleservices. This SLP telespeech job pays weekly!
- computer less than 4 years old
- high speed internet
- basic computer skills
- able to work 30-35 hours a week
- experience in schools prior
- 30-35 hours (flexible schedule)
- work from home
- start immediately (1-2 weeks ideally)
- provide services remotely
- paid weekly
- caseload k-12th grade students
To apply or for more information send a resume to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »