Location: Huntington, MA
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
A School near Huntington, MA is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Bachelors Level Degree
- Active MA SLPA License
- Required licensures/certification for the state of Massachusetts
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Contract dates: ASAP- 06/15/23 (with possible extension)
- More details discussed during Interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled