SLPA – School Setting - Full or Part Time
If you want to make the difference in the lives of children, a local Conroe school district is interviewing for an SLPA! Join our team of Special Educators and help us make a meaningful impact on our community today.
We are accepting both full and part timers for this position!
- Texas SLPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders
- Experience in schools or pediatrics is highly preferred
- Assess and develop curriculum that can help build communication skills
- Perform small group and individual therapy based on needs and screenings
- Working primarily with elementary caseloads
- Identification of students at risk for later communication problems
- Daily documentation of services and outcomes and management of caseloads, services and scheduling
Depending on your discipline and compensation plan, ProCare Therapy can offer license and CEU reimbursements. In addition to licensing assistance, you can visit our resource section for up-to-date industry news, information, and trends.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, we encourage you to apply today – please apply by emailing the most recent copy of your resume & a short introduction about yourself to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled