SLP(CCC or CFY) contract position - 21/22 school year - Laplata, MD
Job Type: Contract
Procare Therapy is working directly with a school district located near Laplata, MD to find a full-time SLP or SLP Clinical Fellow. Our district is looking to interview new graduates and licensed CCC-SLP therapists that are going to be able to work the 2021-2022 school year. ProCare will be conducting interviews next month. Clinical fellowship year (CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply, supervision will be provided. This is a great opportunity for a CF to add experience towards obtaining their CCC.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Caseload type: Varied caseload
- Quick Interview Process
- New Graduates Accepted
- Supervision Provided for Clinical Fellows
- Prospective CCC-SLP candidates must have: Active MD SLP State License + CCC + Master’s degree
- Prospective CF-SLP candidates must have: MD SLP state License (in-process) + Master’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by for more details on this job opening or other openings listed with ProCare Therapy. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled