School Social Worker Opportunity Located in Waukegan, Illinois
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for passionate, qualified candidates to fill a Social Worker opening for a school district in Waukegan, IL for the 2022/23 School Year. The hiring manager at this school is looking to move fast and fill this position ASAP. If you have any interest in applying, please find the link below! Please see more pertinent details below as well:
- Full-Time (35-37.5 hrs/week)
- Waukegan, IL
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement
- K-5th, 6th-8th Positions Available
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Assist in developing and coordinating behavioral intervention strategies
- Advocate for the emotional, mental, and physical well-being of each student
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for students to encourage social, emotional, and educational growth
- Other duties assigned by School Board
- MINIMUM Masters Degree in Social Work
- MUST HAVE Active PEL in Illinois Endorsed as a Social Worker
- LMSWs and LCSWs also will be considered
- Will Consider New Grads!
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
The hiring manager is looking to move swiftly on getting this opening filled, so if you have any interest, please apply using the link below and send me a copy of your most up-to-date resume through email. All my contact info is listed below, please feel free to reach out with any question/concerns. I'd love to help out!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled