Social Worker needed in Michigan, Second Semester
Job Type: Contract
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A Second Semester contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
- Full time position
- 37.5 - 40 hours per week
- 5 days per week
- for the rest of the school year
- Masters degree in Social Work
- Licensed in the state of MI
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Full Time employees are eligible for full benefit packages
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
How to apply?:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources