Social Worker - Urgent Hire
Job Type: Any
A school social worker plays an instrumental role in counseling students by prioritizing their social well-being and aiding in the improvement of their academic performance.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field is required, although some states require a Master’s degree in social work
- Elementary/Middle Caseload
- Onsite ( 2 buildings)
- Full Time
- License and certifications in required.
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 678-327-0992
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled