South Henderson, North Carolina | Onsite Special Education Teachers Wanted
Job Type: Any
Students nearby the South Henderson area are in an urgent need of an educator. We are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, with the most excellent candidate possible. This opportunity is being offered with a variety of competitive compensatory packages, due to the urgent need of the students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- North Carolina Certification of Education
- ASAP Start
- Ends in December
- K-12 Caseload
- Multiple Positions Available
- Depending on position, varies from 15-25 students on caseload
- Onsite Needs
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
If you are interested in this opportunity to help students throughout the rest of this scholastic year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228 at your earliest convenience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled