Special Ed Teacher - Full-Time - Full School Year Contract - Pageland
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school near Pageland, SC seeking a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of *South Carolina* that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. See Details below.
- Full School Year
- Contract Position
- Middle School Grade Caseload
- Both new graduates and retirees will be considered for this position
- *South Carolina* Teaching License
- *South Carolina* Multi-Categorical Special Education Certification
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
The selected candidate will be hired on as a Full-Time Contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for, send an updated resume to email@example.com, along with interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled