If you are an experienced special education teacher looking to work from home as a virtual co-teacher and case manager, see below!
A high school special education class needs a virtual co-teacher. This class would have around 18-20 students in it and you would be responsible for co-teaching general education courses- specifically science and ecology.
This is an opportunity to work full time, from your own home, with a class of special education students co-teaching science and ecology.
- M-F 8am-4pm
- Start: Aug '22
- End: May '23
- Requires a Missouri Special Education Teaching License
- Must have experience working virtually as Teacher
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire Proffessional liability insurance
- Strong IEP/ Case management background
Benefits of virtual independent contracting
- Pay for this position is around 1,000k a week
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
To speak with a Vocovision representative contact Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled