Special Education Elementary Life Skills Teacher
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is currently partnering with a local school district to interview qualified Special Education Teachers for an immediate full-time position near South Bend, Indiana. This position will span from now until the remainder of the current school year. There may be a possibility of renewing for next school year as well.
- Full Time Position
- Must have IN Special Education Teacher Certificate/Licensure
- Elementary Caseload
- Assist in daily life skills tasks including eating, toileting, grooming and dressing skills
- Develop and implement BIP's and IEP's
- Vocational training and therapeutic intervention for students with significant cognitive impairments
- School experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Full benefits package
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled