Special Education Teacher | Hartland, Illinois | New School Year
Job Type: Any
A new opportunity has appeared for Special Education Teachers in Hartland, Illinois. We are looking for candidates who are ready to engage with a class of students for the rest of the school year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Illinois Certification of Education
- 08/16/2021 – 12/17/2022
- Could extend through 5/23
- No more than 20 students on a caseload
- Multiple positions
- Accepting New Grads
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 to seize this opportunity today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled