Special Education Teacher Opportunity Located in Evanston, Illinois
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent School District in Evanston, IL and are seeking passionate and qualified Special Education Teachers in the area. If you are a qualified candidate looking for an exciting new opportunity in the area, please see further details on the position below!:
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Located in Evanston, IL
- Caseload Details:
- 3rd - 8th Grade students
- Mod/Severe Caseload
- More details available upon interviewing!
- Special Education Teacher Credentials in the State of Illinois
- Minimum Masters Degree in Special Education or related field
- MUST HAVE Active Illinois PEL Endorsed as a Special Education Teacher
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have a comprehensive list of the duties assigned for our open positions. However, you should be prepared to perform any of the following job duties in this position:
- Assisting with Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Adapting and executing a rigorous curriculum
- Using data to inform instructional decisions
- Providing students with daily feedback on the status of their academic performance
- Working to ensure that any IEPs or Student Needs are met within and outside of the classroom
- Developing positive relationships with the students, their families, and the other teachers on staff
- Helping to build and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this particular school district
- Having fun and spreading joy to every child you come in contact with!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare:
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Overtime Pay (Hourly x 1.5)
- Contracted, Set-in-Stone Hours
- Working collaboratively with your recruiter to put yourself in the best position possible
- This includes the ability to move around different school districts, to decline afterschool duties, etc!
- Check out or blog for more info!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply below! If you'd like to speed up the process, feel free to email me a copy of your resume, along with the City and Positions you are looking for to [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled