ProCare has an opening for a middle school, Special Education Teacher in Putnam, CT. We are looking for teachers who have a diverse background in Special Education who can work in this specialized classroom.
If you are looking for an opportunity in Rhode Island for a Special Education position, consider applying below.
- Full Time - 35+hrs/week
- Middle school students (5th-8th grade)
- Specialized classroom part of the life skills program
- Specific needs of each student vary and can be discussed further on interview.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- State Certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with diverse learning needs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and students.
- Dedication to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- 401k matching
- Weekly paycheck
Pay is starting at $30.00/hr for this position.
If this is a position that you qualify for, send a copy of your resume and credentials to [email protected] and we will setup a time for a quick call!
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled