Special Education Teacher Opportunity Located in Antelope, California
Are you a Special Education Teacher in California looking for an exciting new opportunity with a high quality staffing agency? Then look no further! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a supportive School District located in Antelope, California. This particular district is looking to fill an opening for a qualified Special Education Teacher at one of their respective school sites. Please find further details on this opportunity below:
- Full-Time (30-40 hours/week)
- Located in Antelope, CA
- Caseload Details:
- Elementary students
- Mod/Severe Caseload
- More details available upon interviewing!
- Special Education Teacher Credentials in the State of California
- Minimum Masters Degree in Special Education or related field
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have a comprehensive list of the duties assigned for our open positions. However, you should be prepared to perform any of the following job duties in this position:
- Assisting with Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Adapting and executing a rigorous curriculum
- Using data to inform instructional decisions
- Providing students with daily feedback on the status of their academic performance
- Working to ensure that any IEPs or Student Needs are met within and outside of the classroom
- Developing positive relationships with the students, their families, and the other teachers on staff
- Helping to build and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this particular school district
- Having fun and spreading joy to every child you come in contact with!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare:
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Overtime Pay (Hourly x 1.5)
- Contracted, Set-in-Stone Hours
- Working collaboratively with your recruiter to put yourself in the best position possible
- This includes the ability to move around different school districts, to decline afterschool duties, etc!
- Check out or blog for more info!
A Bit More About Antelope, California:
- A rapidly growing suburb of California's Capitol City!
- City of Sacramento's Tourism Site
If you have any further questions about this position not answered within the job description, please feel free to reach out to me! All my contact information is listed below and I’m available anytime to discuss any details further.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled