Special Education Teacher Assignment (21-22) - Full time, Lochbuie, CO
Job Type: Any Of These
21-22 Special Education Teacher Opening
Looking for an amazing position for the upcoming school year? This post is for you! With this position, you will have guaranteed hours, be eligible for benefits, get paid weekly, and work for an awesome school district with lots to offer! Must be a licensed Special Education teacher in the state of Colorado to be considered. This position include case management and providing special education services to students in a K-8th grade setting. More information below and during screening with recruiter!
- Full time
- K-8th caseload
- On site
- Instructs students in academic subjects, utilizing various teaching techniques, such as phonetics, multi-sensory learning, and repetition, to reinforce learning.
- Administers and interprets results of ability and achievement tests.
- Confers with other staff members to plan programs designed to promote educational, physical, and social development of students.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Valid Colorado teaching license issued by the Colorado Department of Education in related field. Dual certification/endorsement is a PLUS!
• Student teaching for at least one semester in related field.
• Classroom experience preferred.
Serious inquiries please forward resume to email@example.com with an email of interest. To speak, call at 770-557-3248.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled