Special Education Teacher Opportunity in Port Land, Oregon
A school in Port Land, Oregon is looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on a assignment for 2021-2022 school year!
- OR teaching certification is required
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Full time position
- Monday - Friday
- asap start - end of school year
- Multiple openings
- 1 High School Caseload
- Duties include: teaching classes and managing a caseload of students with IEPs
- 1 Elementary School Caseload
- Requires travel between two schools that are about 4 miles apart
- Ready to interview!
We need folks experienced in creating an inclusive and welcoming learning environment, providing effective instruction, completing formal and informal evaluations, and maintaining accurate and timely paperwork. The strongest candidates for us have experience working with race, language, and culture diverse populations, are flexible problem-solvers who work well as a team and have student-centered focus. If you are interested in learning more about this or other opportunities, please email me your resume directly or call me.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled