Special Education Teacher: Full-Time, K-8
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Special Education Teacher for a vacancy with a Massachusetts public school district. This position is for the current semester and full-time in a K-8 Charter School.
Interested applicants must have a Degree in Special Education, Massachusetts K-12 Special Education License, and experience with severe Autism Disorder, Developmental Delays, and Intellectual Disabilities. See more details below:
- Hours: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Dates: Asap - end of the school year
- Caseload: K-8
- Preferred Experience: Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Masters in Special Education
- Massachusetts Special Education Certification K-12
- Must pass background check/drug screen
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy include: 401K, paid time off, medical benefits (dental, vision), competitive salary, and more!
Please submit your information and resume to: Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com