ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Special Education Teacher to work on assignment with an established school located in the Shaker Heights, OH area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Hours per week: 40
- Days per week: 5
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 6/9/23
- Caseload size: 12-14 estimated
- Caseload age: middle school
- Requirements/licensure: OH SPED credential
- Responsibilities/duties: one position is co teaching & push-in models, would carry middle school caseload. other position is long term sub who would bounce around district to help out.
- Master's or Bachelor's level degree in Special Education
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Special Education Certification
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled