Special Education Teacher - Full Time - Providence, RI
Job Type: Contract
Special Education Teacher - Full Time - Providence, RI area
A school district in the Providence area is in need of a Special Education teacher. The teacher will be working with a caseload based on their experience and preference.
- Full Time - up to 37.5 hours per week
- One school site - no travel
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Collaborating with general education teachers to ensure materials taught align with district curriculum
- Creating long and short term goals for students based upon observing and assessing their abilities
- Differentiating instruction, materials and methods to suit the needs of individual students
This is a contract position within a great school district. Candidates who are a good fit will be renewed the following year or brought on as a permanent salary employee.
To learn more about this Special Education position in the Woonsocket area, contact Briana Harton today.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled