Procare Therapy is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join a school in Groveton, NH for the upcoming school year. As a Special Education Teacher, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs and help create an inclusive learning environment.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with parents, general education teachers, and other support staff.
- Adapt curriculum materials and teaching strategies to meet the unique learning styles and abilities of students.
- Provide direct instruction and support to students with special needs, including individual and small-group instruction.
- Assess student progress regularly using a variety of assessment tools and strategies, and make necessary adjustments to instructional plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for addressing behavioral and social-emotional needs of students.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Experience working with students with special needs, preferably in a school setting.
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to establish positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licenses to [email address]. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and making a difference in the lives of students with special needs.
ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 710 – 7572
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled