Special Education Teacher , Interviewing Now
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Greenville area that is seeking a Special Education Teacher to contract for a second semester start. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week working at a middle school.
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- Middle School
- Resource Position
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Special Education Teachers must have active teaching certificate
Essential Functions :
- Provides research-based specialized instruction to address the instructional goals and objectives contained within each student’s IEP
- Provides direction, supervision and evaluation of educational assistants as directed.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled