Full-time Special Education Teacher for Elementary School
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Full-time Special Education Teacher for an elementary school in Las Vegas, Nevada. This position is for the 2023/2024 school year and will work in an inclusion model (push-in/pull-out) with a caseload of approximately 15 students.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide direct instruction in a variety of subjects, adapting curriculum and materials to meet individual student needs.
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other support staff to provide a cohesive and effective educational experience for students.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to provide updates on student progress and address any concerns.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and participate in required meetings and professional development activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Valid Nevada Teaching Certification in Special Education
- Experience working with students with a variety of disabilities
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
ProCare Therapy offers competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing support and resources to help you excel in your role.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled